Summer holidays are almost over and the time has approached to get registered for the upcoming CEP International Training School on Core Correctional Skills 2023 (3rd edition) that will take place from 2 to 6 October 2023.
Welcome to the International Training School on Core Correctional Skills, where we believe that continuous learning is a natural part of every professional’s existence. This one-week training program is designed to refresh and update the core skills of experienced correctional staff and provide newcomers with an innovative starting point.
This event is hosted by Center for Legal Studies and Specialized Training (CEJFE) and supported by the Confederation of European Probation (CEP), it’s more than just a training; it’s an opportunity to connect, learn, and experience.
You have not registered yet? Here are five reasons why you should do so!
1. Diverse and Relevant Content: Immerse yourself in a curriculum that blends basic knowledge with the latest evidence-based practices, ensuring you’re up-to-date with the most relevant and effective techniques in the correctional field. In this year’s edition, we’re excited to announce a special focus on Trauma-Informed Practices, enhancing your skills to address contemporary challenges. Traumas and losses vary in terms of their impact, duration of recovery, and consequences, including withdrawal, anxiety, and depression. Lidija Arambaši, a Psychology Professor and Supervisor of Psychosocial Work, Croatia will tell you more about it.
Faye S.Taxman – Ioan Durnescu – Joseph Arvidson
Anna Esquerra – Laura Negredo – Iuliana Carbunaru – Lidija Arambaši
2. Expert Lineup of Speakers: Engage with distinguished speakers, including the renowned Professor Faye S. Taxman from George Mason University, an expert in health services criminology and intervention sciences. You’ll also have the opportunity to interact with other experts in the field, see for more here.
Watch the invitation to the International Training School on Core Correctional Skills from Faye S. Taxman!
3. Build Global Connections: Connect with fellow professionals from across Europe and beyond, fostering valuable relationships that transcend geographical boundaries. This event provides a unique platform to exchange ideas, share experiences, and grow your professional network.
4. Inclusive Event: This training is open to both members and non-members. Whether you’re member of CEP organization or new to CEP, you’re warmly invited to join and benefit from this enriching opportunity.
5. Experience Barcelona’s Charms: Join us in the captivating city of Barcelona, which holds its own allure even in autumn. Enrich your mind while enjoying the city’s cultural treasures, scenic beauty, and vibrant atmosphere. A chance to learn something new and explore an incredible destination – a true win-win!