Summer holidays are almost over and the time has approached to get registered for the upcoming General Assembly and conference on “Human Rights and Ethics in Probation” that will take place from 19 to 20 October.
You have not registered yet? Here are five reasons why you should do so!
- The conference is open to all probation practitioners, directors, senior managers, criminal justice professionals, researchers and colleagues that work in the field of probation.
- The topic of this conference – human rights and ethics with a focus on mental health, gender and diversity management – is of high importance as it corresponds to the CEP objective of championing respect for human rights, compliance with ethical standards in all probation practice and actions and fairness for all in criminal justice.
- You can look forward to outstanding speakers in the plenaries, professionals sharing their opinion and experience on the topic of human rights and ethics in the roundtable, as well as probation practitioners leading the three workshops on mental health, gender and diversity management. You have not seen the latest version of the programme yet? This is your chance to take a look.
- This conference is a unique opportunity to learn new knowledge, share best practices and latest developments, discuss about projects, researches and enter in closer cooperation and partnerships, and last but not least, to meet each other face-to-face and spend time networking together.
- Have you ever been to Dubrovnik in the autumn? As part of the accompanying programme we organise a sightseeing tour of this beautiful ancient city on the Adriatic Sea. Have you known that Dubrovnik is one of the cities added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in recognition of its outstanding medieval architecture and fortified old town?
We sincerely invite you to join us and to reserve a place for you and your colleagues.
Do not forget to submit your registration by 3 October 2022.
See you in Dubrovnik!