CEP and EuroPris are happily and proudly looking back on a successful workshop in Dublin (Ireland) on the use of e-learning for the training of Prison and Probation staff.
Please find below the presentations of the event to be downloaded.
A short summary of the outcomes and topics of the workshop can be downloaded here.
A more extensive version can be found here.
- E-learning in higher education : Ms. Julie Byrne, Trinity College, Ireland
- The Swedish experience : Mr. Jens Wisén and Mr. John Lohman, Swedish Prison and Probation Service
- The Scottish experience : Mr. David McKay and Mr. David Chlad, Scottish Prison Service College
- Latvia : Ms. Dace Balanconoka, State Probation Service
- Northern Ireland : Ms. Lesley McAllister, Probation Board for Northern Ireland
- Netherlands : Ms. Christel Rolink and Ms. Helmi Tuinstra, Dutch Probation Service
- Norway : Mr. Dag Sandham, KRUS
- Poland : Ms. Karolina Kostera, Central Training Center of the Prison Service
- Belgium : Mr. Serge Rooman, FOD Justice
- Jersey : Mr. Robert Buckley, Mr. Mike Cutland and Ms. Maurilia Veloso, Jersey Probation and After Care Service
The presentation of France is for security reasons not openly available, but for any questions and details Mr. Cédric le Bosse can be contacted via Cedric.Le-Bosse@justice.fr