Do you have a question for us that is not on the list? Don’t hesitate to contact us! Please send an email to: email@example.com.
Why would I become a CEP member?
There are many reasons to become a CEP member! This are the most important ones:
- CEP membership makes it easy to connect with other professionals who are dedicated to probation services, including practitioners, researchers, policy makers and managers.
- CEP can support you in promoting probation at the national level.
- CEP’s conferences and meetings are excellent opportunities for spreading knowledge and practical experience. CEP assists members in internationalizing their conferences and provides access to international meetings.
- CEP may provide bursaries to its members to assure they can attend CEP events.
- CEP is committed to raise the profile of probation at a European level, and represents the sector of probation at European institutions such as the European Union and the Council of Europe.
- CEP offers knowledge and support relating to project funding opportunities.
- CEP-membership includes the right to take part and vote in the General Assembly.
How can I become a CEP member?
Visit our ‘Become a CEP member‘ page. Everything is explained there. Do you still have questions about the CEP membership after that? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Where is CEP based?
The CEP office is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, but we organise conferences that take place all over Europe.
I'd like to write an article for the CEP website. Is that possible?
We love that our members like to share their knowledge via articles on the CEP website. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to write an article for the CEP website.
Where can I find the presentations that were held during a conference?
Those are available in our Knowledgebase and are published there shortly after the event took place.