During the 14th General Assembly in Dubrovnik in 2022, the winners of this third edition will be presented. Click here for more information about the General Assembly.
CEP wishes to honour and remember Sue Hall, the initiator of the CEP awards, by having a Sue Hall Award for the second category (initially called ‘social inclusion’), the category that was led by her. Sue Hall passed away last year.
With the Awards, CEP would like to celebrate outstanding contributions to probation.
It is now possible for CEP member organizations to submit nominations of projects or persons in the following categories:
- Rehabilitation in the community – an award for work which is effective in rehabilitating probation clients and reducing reoffending.
- The Sue Hall Award (Social inclusion) – an award for work which has made a significant contribution to integrating probation clients into the community.
- Public protection – an award for making a significant contribution to reducing risk of harm to potential victims.
- Development of National Probation Services – an award for the development of national services.
- Research – an award for research published in the last 5 years which has had a major impact on probation practice.
The CEP Awards winners are invited to the ceremony in Dubrovnik in 2022. It will be a unique opportunity to celebrate these winners and to share good practices among all European CEP members.
Watch the video where CEP Board Member Marta Ferrer explains why members of the Confederation of European Probation should participate in the CEP AWARDS 2022.
Submission is closed.
In case of any questions do not hesitate to contact the CEP secretariat at email@example.com.