The next edition of the CEP Awards ceremony is coming up! During the 14th General Assembly in Zagreb in 2022, the winners of this third edition will be presented. Although at the moment the world is still under the influence of the Covid-19 pandemic, CEP aims at and hopes for a live and face-to-face celebration in Croatia.
CEP wishes to honour and remember Sue Hall, the initiator of the CEP awards, by having a Sue Hall Award for the second category (initially called ‘social inclusion’), the category that was led by her. Sue Hall passed away last year.
With the Awards, CEP would like to celebrate outstanding contributions to probation. Soon it will be possible to submit nominations in the following categories:
- Rehabilitation in the community – an award for work which is effective in rehabilitating probation clients and reducing reoffending.
- The Sue Hall Award (Social inclusion) – an award for work which has made a significant contribution to integrating probation clients into the community.
- Public protection – an award for making a significant contribution to reducing risk of harm to potential victims.
- Innovation in probation – an award for the most promising probation practice.
- Research – an award for research published in the last 5 years which has had a major impact on probation practice.
The CEP Awards winners are invited to the ceremony in Zagreb in 2022. It will be a unique opportunity to celebrate these winners and to share good practices among all European CEP members.
Check our website and social media channels regularly for the latest updates about the third edition of the CEP Awards!
In case of any questions do not hesitate to contact the CEP secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.