Overview of the presentations of the CEP conference “Unity and Diversity in Probation”, held from the 27th to the 29st of September 2007 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- The probation officer as a key person in probation work (by Kristin Bølgen Bronebakk)
- Probation officers: from nothing works land to the promised land (by Marc Cerón i Riera)
- How to evaluate probation (by Ioan Durnescu)
- Probation and Probation Services (by Anton van Kalmthout)
- Probation officer life without hate (by Voldemar Kolga)
- “A lizard’s track over a stone leaves a trace” (by Terje Maurer)