On 6th April, CEP held its fourth Expert Meeting with the Expert Group Mental Health in Probation in Lisbon, Portugal. Participants from nine different countries attended the meeting. All of them gave a presentation about mental health in probation in their own jurisdiction.
The report of the meeting can be found here.
The presentations can be downloaded below:
- A multidisciplinary approach to Mental Health and Probation: The experience of Project Pretrarca, Lisbon
- Mental health in prison: Reducing risk factors – Jorge Monteiro, Portugal
- State of Play regarding Mental Health and Probation in Europe – Ana Cristina Neves, Portugal
- State Probation Service Latvia – Evija Burkovsk, State of Probation, Latvia
- Mental health and probation in the Netherlands – Ilonka Verkade, The Netherlands
- Mental Health and probation in Catalonia – Cristina Sanchez, Catalonia
- Mental Health in probation – Prison perspective- Laura Zemlicof, Switzerland
- Moving Mental Health Forward in the Irish Probation Service – Eoin Ryan, Ireland
- White Paper – Prisons and probation: Council of Europe/CEP Mental Health Project – Charlie Brooker, England